Don't Believe the Card!

On the room key Radisson states:

"100% GUEST SATISFACTION"

"If you aren't satisfied, please let one of our staff know during your stay and we'll make it right or you won't pay. It's guaranteed."

My daughter had the misfortune to stay at the LAX Radisson for 9 weeks, attending a career training seminar. The hotel has a Bed Bug infestation problem that they admitted to me. This resulted in two room moves and ruined clothing that the hotel shrank while trying to kill the Bed Bugs with heated washing. When we asked for a credit to replace the ruined clothing, ($243) the Manager, Julio Aguirre, refused … telling the Acccounting Manager (Rufino Silvera, a nice man, stuck in the middle by a poor supervisor) to tell us that they would only credit her $50, and that the ruined clothes would not be covered. When we asked to speak to Julio we were told that he was not in the hotel. On our way out my daughter pointed him out to me across the lobby … hiding in plain sight?

I suggest that you change the room keys to better represent the uncaring treatment that actually takes place in the LAX Radisson Hotel. After we spent thousands in hotel charges we were very disappointed with the indifferent attitude of the Radisson Hotel's management towards their paying customers.

Mark McDougall

3390 Coyote Road

West Sacramento, CA 95691

(206) 619-2700

Had an Experience with Radisson?

Comments